Change of Address
There are two ways you can update your address:
1. Login to WEF and update your address:
- Click on the the "Shop WEF" link in the right column under the heading "Renew or Modify Membership"
- You are now on the Shop WEF page; however, you are not yet logged into the website. Go to the upper right hand corner of that page and select Register/Log In.
- You are now on the Login Page. Enter your user name and password. Your user name is the member ID* (if your ID # is only 7 characters, add a leading zero). Alternatively, you can use the email address that WEF has in your membership record as a username.
- Enter your Password. Your default password is your last name (lowercase). If your last name includes a space, enter that space in your password. If you last name is less than 7 characters, please append 9’s till you reach 7 characters. Once logged, you can change your password by accessing your Member Profile. If you are logging in for the first time, please change your password. Your name and “log out” should appear in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- You are now logged in on the Shop WEF page. Move cursor to the upper left edge and click on the “My Account” tab to reveal a drop down menu.
- Move cursor to and click on “My Account”. You are now on your membership record page.
- Move cursor to and click on “Edit” and make desired changes.
- Move cursor to and click on the “SAVE” button.
- Your changes will be updated in the WEF computer system. FWEA will receive your address change automatically.
2. CLICK HERE to send your changes to FWEA. You will need your WEF ID. FWEA will send the new information to WEF.
Please note that your membership ID can be found on the following items:
- Membership card
- Magazine mailing labels
- Membership renewal notices
If you still can't find your number, please e-mail or call the FWEA Office or WEF Member/ Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-666-0206 or 1-703-684-2452 and select menu option #1.